Frequently Asked Questions :)
Our GPS systems support almost all the international Internet Service Providers (ISPs) using the APN settings of the corresponding mobile networks like AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, O2, T-mobile, Airtel and so on depending on the country we provide our services to.
We can provide range of GPS tracking devices and solutions depending upon the various business requirements. Normally for tracking the vehicle, we provide :
- GPS devices which can be kept anywhere to track the vehicle just for the purpose of tracking.
- GPS devices which are hardwired to the vehicle in order to provide auto engine on/ off feature along with GPS tracking.
- GPS/ GSM (SIM card base) chips which can fit to OBD-II port for vehicle diagnostics and tracking
- GPS Bluetooth devices which are SIM less and fits to OBD-II port for vehicle diagnostics and tracking
We use Google Maps, Satellite map, OSM (Open Street Map) and Apple MapKit to integrate them into the desktop and mobile applications. 95% of our clients prefer to use Google Maps.
There are 2 approaches of collaboration possible here:
- Let’s Nurture provides both- GPS tracking hardware and display software components. Here, we have 4 ready made modules available on both web and mobile platforms. Costing is calculated as : Safety deposit per device (one time refundable) + Monthly system subscription charges.
- You provide us a 3rd party hardware and we develop the software components. We can develop this as a fixed cost contract with payment milestones linked to project progress.
We provide 3 to 4 training sessions as a part of our service. We also provide pdf and video user manuals as a part of standard contract.
Let’s Nurture is an award winning ISO 9001:2015 certified GPS Mobile Tracking Solutions Development Company in India. We have 10+ years of extensive experience in developing GPS tracking systems and solutions using iOS/ iPhone/ iPad devices. We have completed 4+ GPS tracking system projects in last 12 months and we have in-depth knowledge of Indian government policy for compulsory GPS tracking in vehicles for transportation industry.
We have 80+ in house developers with an average developer experience of 4.5 years in web and mobile application development projects using GPS/ Geolocation technologies.
We are using Zoho, Basecamp and Jira as project management tools. Also, we are using GitLab, GitHub and BitBucket for Source management. We have also used Adjust, Pyze & Mixpanel for App Analytics in some of our clients in USA.
Strike a deal with us and you will work with highly innovative and experienced team of GPS tracking solutions analysts and development at the most competitive prices in the market with your expected quality benchmarks.
- Confidentiality Guarantee
- Price Guarantee
- Results Guarantee